Tuesday 6 March 2012

Initial Film Magazine


This is a simple first attempt at my film magazine cover as it contains the basic qualities that other covers have. From my research of other film magazines the style of having the main character of the film that they are featuring as the main focus of the product is common, hence I am also taking on this style for my front cover. The text that I have included is also in the same style that I have seen in previous covers, for instance the way in which the title is partially covered by the image and also the advertisement of articles within the magazine is a theme that are in other magazines.  The strap line at the top of the page makes it more eye catching due to its boldness. As well as having a set style brewing is important. For instance the 'plus' and 'free' being in capital letters as well as being bold makes it have a little bit more personality. Although this is only a basic draft it gives me a good starting place in which to develop it further as it has all the simple things that are required. In my next attempt I will make it more eye catching and bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment